7.05.2012

Gratitude

I feel blessed. I really am blessed. Alhamdulillah...

So there are many things I do need to be grateful for. Here's the quick list.
  • I've passed the national examination with a good score. 9.2 for Bahasa Indonesia, 8.8 for English, 9.25 for Mathematics, 8.00 for Physics and Chemistry, and 8.75 for Biology. Total score 52 out of 60. This is an achievement I am proud of, because I did it without the need to cheat. Alhamdulillah. God repaid my hard work and confidence not to cheat. :)
  • I passed SNMPTN Undangan, and was approved to enter Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Indonesia, majoring in Architecture year 2012.
  • Dad bought me Samsung Galaxy Wonder I8150 to replace my old Blackberry Curve 3G 9300.
  • 8 months with him, still feels like it's only yesterday.. ♥

I can't be happier.. I can't be even more grateful.. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.. Your rizq is so much I can't count, ya Rabb. Thank You ♥