4.01.2012

ugh


Do you ever feel like hating all the people?
I do, currently I do feel like it. I started to get annoyed so much by people near me. Their attitudes just go wrong. Their thoughts are illegitimate to me. I feel like seeing retards and bunch of people who act to satisfy the society, by becoming people that other people want, not becoming themselves. I hate the world. I hate the irony. I hate how Beyonce spent US$ 100,000 for a pair of leggings, while the poor ones have to work all day with all their energy, just to get not more than two dollars. I hate the girls who act all so classy (eww) and so french-ish (yuck) and so western despite their eastern culture. I hate xenocentrism. I hate the girls who hate my japanese culture obsession. I hate my friends. I hate everyone.

Maybe I also hate you too.