9.30.2013

Review: Peach All-in-One Waterfull Cream by Baviphat

Annyeong! This time I'm gonna review a moisturizer cream called Peach All-in-One Waterfull Cream coming from the Korean brand: Baviphat.

Here's the official description of the product.

A multi-functional skin treatment minimizes pore size, brightens complexion and steeps skin with generous moisture, with a single application. Rich and refreshing cream is packed with vitamin C rich extracts that help whiten and brighten skin. Gently massage cream on cleansed and toned skin until fully absorbed. With Beta-Glucan which can help to keep the skin moisture & elastic.

 Tadaaa!! The PACKAGING looks VERY CUTE! Who can resist a peach-shaped jar like this one? I really adore this and I can imagine this being a very cute container of my tiny accessories (rings, etc).
 Here's a picture of whole packaging (I took it from the internet).


Once opened, it'll show the extra lid inside, to keep the product from leaking. And that tiny spoon!!! I have  concern towards the hygiene of jar products, but this tiny spoon blows away my worry :) Jar products REALLY NEED additional spoon. Once you dip your fingers there, germs will start living in it, and in two months I'm sure your products will change its form. Eww.


Open the lid and you'll find GENEROUS amount of product. 100 grams, can you believe it? It's a whole semester moisturizing cream stock! The smell is wonderful. It definitely smells like fresh peaches.


The TEXTURE is more like gel than its name--cream, and I adore it! The gel consistency makes it very easy to blend and spread evenly to face. The absorption is fast so it doesn't leave our face looking greasy. Additional lovable factor is that it has cooling sensation! Really soothing. Perfect for night use after a whole tiring day.  As for its FUNCTIONALITY, let's check its claims! Minimizes pores? Hmm, I don't notice any difference. Brightens complexion? Yes, a perfect amount of brightness, looks natural, and loving it! Whitens? Umm no. It does brightens, but it doesn't whiten. I know you get what I mean. Gives elastic skin? Not sure, since my skin is still young and still elastic :p Generous amount of moisture? Nope, I'd say it's sufficient, not generous. Sufficient for normal to oily skin, but may lack for dry skin.

Here it is, another before-after shot!


APPLIED LOOK: I admit that my skin looks radiant--no longer dull in the after photo :D Brightened up, and also looking healthy-moisturized, not greasy.

Okay, enough with the sweet talks about this product. Let's move to the SAFETY section and analyze its ingredients, shall we?

IngredientFunction AcneIrritantSafety
Water Solvent

Carbomer Emulsifier 0 1
Butylene Glycol Solvent
Moisturizer
1 0
Propylene Glycol Solvent
Moisturizer
0 0
Disodium EDTA


Allantoin Anti-inflammatory
Anti-allergic
0 0
Phenoxyethanol Preservative

Urea Moisturizer
Anti-inflammatory


Betaine Antistatic
Moisturizer


Alcohol Solvent
3
Triclosan Preservative

Tocopheryl Acetate Moisturizer 0 0
Methylparaben Preservative 0 0
Coceth-7 Emulsifier

PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER Emulsifier

PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Surfactant
Emulsifier


Fragrance Fragrance

 
Triethanol amine pH Adjusters 2 4
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice


 
CI 14700 Pigment

CI 19140 Pigment

Prunus Persica Fruit Extract Moisturizer
Plant extract


 
Adenosine


 
Arbutin Whitening

 
Retinyl Palmitate Antioxidant 2 1
Ubiquinone Antioxidant

Prunus armeniaca


Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/leaf/stem Extract


 
Beta-Glucan Anti-allergic

Sodium Hyaluronate Moisturizer 0 0
Panthenol Moisturizer 0 0

Oh God. Two ingredients with red bar. Not good. It's triclosan. Not good. It's triethanol amine. Not good!

As for its WORTHINESS, I can't say more since this jar is bulky. I don't know the official retail price since Baviphat hasn't opened any stores yet in Indonesia, but it's approximately Rp. 120,000 in online shops. So, if you're looking for A LOT of products with affordable price, this is for you. If you're asking me whether I'll REPURCHASE, I must say no, because I want to try other products, and the ingredients are not so safe for long term use :(

PACKAGING 5/5
TEXTURE 4/5
FUNCTIONALITY 3/5
APPLIED LOOK 3/5
SAFETY 2/5
WORTHINESS 3/5
 
OVERALL RATING 3.3/5

No comments: