12.12.2011

eerste bezoek

Went to his house today for the first time. It was not planned, actually. We just had lunch at a Japanese restaurant near his residence and it was so shiny at that time we couldn't bear the heat. He said he'd take me home by car so we went to his house (because we rode his motorcycle at first). It was a fine afternoon and I met his sisters too (yeah finally, after the previous canceled meeting plan and those long bbm conversations with them ☺). But they didn't say much, just went downstairs to greet me then came back upstairs to do their business.
He and I decided to watch movie then. I had watched like almost all movies in his library (due the fact that his library is 95% from me haha) and we were not in the mood for TV series although there were so many The Big Bang Theory episodes to watch, so we went for a quite old Korean movie called My Sassy Girl. The movie was pretty good and hilarious and it had a touching ending, but the best part of it was the story behind the movie (it was taken from a true story and it was like a fated fairytale) well, in spite of the shits the main character did there (so nasty but funny!), actually the movie was so good you should just watch it, because it's different from other Korean chick flicks.
He pet cats at home and there were 6 cats I saw this afternoon; an adult female cat named Ciput (she's a beautiful white angora cat and also his favorite), an adult village cat named Ipul, and 4 supercute kittens of Ciput! The kittens were too adorable, there were two with plain white fur and the other two had black and orange stripes. He said they were not named yet and I plan to get some names for them. The cats were too cute I couldn't stop petting them. Their tiny claws were tickling and it felt funny, they were just like alive tiny dolls! I felt like bringing them home but my parents believed cats had a big chance to spread toxoplasmosis, and they would not fancy them.


Soooo today we went through the whole afternoon watching movie and cuddling.
Being with him was so comfortable I could just sleep in his arms.


Did I mention how cute he was when he took one of his kittens and kissed it right away? Ugh.