10.30.2011

Reasons Why.

Because he’s simply irresistible.
Because he fills my days. Comes up with nice, spiritful morning greetings and completes my days with warm good night greetings. He offers me ride to school, listens to my long, boring stories. Yes, he does act like we were strangers at class, but somehow it just makes him look even more cute. He hates it when the others tease him, and he chooses not to talk much to me at class. Not really a problem for me though ;)
He treats me like a lady. And it goes naturally, not contrived. Everywhere. Simply just those little things that you may consider unimportant. He opens up doors for me, walks on the outer side of the road, offers his jacket whenever it’s cold, does my silly commands when my mood swings (I asked him to sing a few times, and he still did although he said he hates it), offers his wide shoulder (when I say it’s wide, it’s wide, really) whenever I look sleepy, and so on.
He doesn’t let me pay my bills (although I hate it), doesn’t let me phone him back when he runs out of calling credit (although I hate it), and says “I’ll sleep after you” while in fact he’s so sleepy he’ll sleep before me. He listens to my music library, watches my movie collections, and listens carefully to whatever topic I might come up with, no matter how boring it sounds.
He thinks I’m beautiful.
He’s him.

It’s more than enough.

No comments: