10.30.2011

october wishlist

october wishlist

october wishlist by raraspberry


This month wishlist features:
  1. Navy v-neck cardigan (I wish I could get comfy yet cheap one I don't care with brand for now)
  2. Sheer shirt (if it has polkadots it'd be better. I'd love to mix it with plain t-shirt)
  3. Double ring (craving for thisss a lot!)
  4. Platform high heels (not-so chunky heel but not-so killer heel, pretty please?) 
  5. Pencil eyeliner (need it cause I suck at applying liquid eyeliner)
  6. Instax Mini Fujifilm polaroid camera (I know I'm so mainstream and everyone's using this but who cares they look cute)
 
November will be the month I'm ticking the boxes for this wishlist. Probably will be getting platform high heels at The Little Things She Needs (I support local brand. They've opened branches in Singapore and Philipphines, girls!). It's a brown mary jane with ribbon rubber strap. Simple and classy and super sweet and affordable. Me gusta!
For the cardigan and sheer shirt and also the double ring I may be getting those from Mangga Dua (I don't really know if I could have a leeway let's just see), and I could just get the pencil eyeliner everywhere it's easy (or maybe just ask mom to buy it for me).
For the instax it remains a mystery (since I have lots of things to afford and this could wait so I postpone more and more and as the result I've never get enough bucks for this).


I'm on my way to tick the boxes, ladies!

No comments: